Its Manglorian snacks/breakfast fluffy ,soft and little sweet banana puris.
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 over ripe banana.
- 3-5 tbsp sugar
- 2-3 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 3-4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp jeera (cumin seeds)
- 1 tsp salt
1. Peel bananas and mash it properly with sugar. In mashed bananas add wheat flour,salt,baking soda, cumin seeds and ghee.
2. Start to knead this mixture add yogurt, initially this dough will be sticky but keep on kneading. At the end your dough will be soft and gooey. Finally add little oil in it, cover it keep it for fermentation for 8 hours.
3. After 8 hours make small balls of dough. Roll the puris of ot and deep fry it in oil. Fry it at medium low flame at golden brown colour.
4. Serve them with curd or coconut chautney. This is best option for breakfast or evening snacks.