Today with warm welcome of Mr. Sufyan Qureshi and his family, I got an opportunity to have Iftar right after Maghrib time.
Menu was traditional and home made food with lot of love from his mother. I really wonder in spite of keeping full day fast and no tasting session while cooking. How these ladies prepares awesome food.
Food is spread on Dastarkhan with Majlis kind of sitting. we started with.
1) Sharbat (quench the thirst)
2) Ratab (fresh first pluck of dates. which are very sweet and gooey) from Riyadh.
4) Sweet lime
5) Musk melon
6) Onion and Potatoes mixed bhajiyas
7) Mutton Samosas
8) Square pizza pockets (little new generation twist from his wife)
9) Chicken Malai & palak kebabs.
10) Chicken Rolls
11) Chicken Pahadi Kebabs.
12) Ragada Chaat
13) Dahivada (excellent)
14) Malpuva (very light because beaten eggs in it)
15) Mixed dry-fruit China grass.
16) Kachalu (its interesting sweet dish, its a mixture of cut guava and bananas with sprinkle of sugar and chaat masala)
Thanks dear Sufyan Qureshi.